"If somebody needed help, she'd be there in a minute. And not think anything of it."Fantastic! I'm looking forward to enjoying the benefits of McMahon's friendship.
So Linda, I could use your help with a few things:
- I'm going to be out of town for a week and I don't want to put the dog in the kennel. Can you stop by to walk her?
- Speaking of my trip, can you pick me up at the airport, too?
- Sometimes I just can't get to sleep at night. I feel all alone with my thoughts as I helplessly watch the hours pass. Would it be okay if I called you in the middle of the night? Just to talk for a bit.
- I need to pick up a new couch. Can you help me pick it up from the store and move it? It probably won't fit in the elevator of my building, but I'm only on the fourth floor. (I'll buy the pizza!)
- I'm hunting for a new job. Can you pass my resume around?
- It was one of those days. I need a good hug. Can you come over? I've got the wine. Can you bring the ice cream?
- Sorry to ask this, but my boss wanted me to. Can you get Mick Foley's autograph? (He says it's for his kid, but I don't think he has any kids.)